A never-ending pandemic = a nationwide headache. VANQUISH® feels your pain. That’s why in 2020, we released VANQUISH® DIGITAL HEADACHE™ Brand Pain Reliever to provide relief for today’s digital lifestyle from the brand that’s been fighting tough aches and pains for over 50 years.
- PAIN RELIEF FROM HEADACHES CAUSED BY DIGITAL FATIGUE: Our frequent use of mobile and digital devices can often result in headaches, strain, and fatigue. The Vanquish Digital Headache Pain Reliever has an effective and gentle formula that offers fast pain relief from recurring headaches whether you’re working from home, gaming, or spending time on your smartphone.
- INGREDIENTS FOR FAST, LONG-LASTING RELIEF: We have the right combination of aspirin, acetaminophen, and caffeine for long-lasting, fast pain relief. Acetaminophen blocks pain signals for pain relief, aspirin works as an anti-inflammatory, and a small dose of caffeine boosts the effects of both for quick relief without making you feel jittery.
- ALL-AROUND PAIN RELIEF: Vanquish DIGITAL HEADACHE Brand Pain Reliever temporarily relieves minor pain due to tension headaches caused by digital strain and fatigue as well as arthritis, backaches, shoulder pain, menstrual cramps, muscle aches, joint pain, and more.
- NON-PRESCRIPTION HEADACHE PAIN RELIEVER: Vanquish DIGITAL HEADACHE Brand Pain Reliever is an over-the-counter (OTC) pain reliever that contains 194 mg of acetaminophen, 227 mg of aspirin nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), and 33 mg of caffeine.
- TRUSTED NAME IN PAIN RELIEF: Vanquish DIGITAL HEADACHE Brand Pain Reliever is a trusted name in headache and pain relief and has been in use since 1964. We’ve earned that confidence one headache at a time by vanquishing pain and body aches for millions of people.
An effective formula with acetaminophen, aspirin and just the right amount of caffeine
Fatigue, eyestrain and headaches – it’s the downside of digital life. Now there’s an answer:VANQUISH® DIGITAL HEADACHE™ Brand Pain Reliever offers fast relief from digital pain.
Fast, long-lasting relief from digital headaches and tech neck…
Heavy use of electronic devices can cause muscle tension and headaches.
Pain and pressure may be felt in the eye area.
Discomfort in the back of the head and neck are common.